Monday, July 20, 2009

First posts are always the most exciting

Hi! My name is Mandy and I work at Words Worth Books in Waterloo. I love reading YA and Teen books, graphic novels, and otherwise "adult" non-fiction. Sometimes I worry about the divide between what are promoted as teen titles versus adult titles because I think people are missing out on really great reads. So I love recommending "teen" books to adults, and also finding "adult" books for "teens". Essentially I just love a good read.

And I'm pretty excited about this blog! I promise to tone down on the exclamation points. I'm hoping to run a book club through the blog, so people can pick up each month's book, read it, and then head back here to see what other people thought of it. I also want to give away free books through draws held whenever I feel like it. The main thing, though, is that I love to review books I've read and you will find them here. I would love to hear back from anyone out there reading teen and YA!

I'm just getting started so check back for more as I get this blog going.

Mandy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails