Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mean-Girl Mettle, or What Do You Recommend?

Just because I read and really liked Pretty Little Liars, despite my suspicions about bitchy-girl books, I feel enthused to read more of them, like "that wasn't so bad, good in fact, bring it on!".
Is The Clique by Lisi Harrison any good? How about Gossip Girls by Cecily von Ziegesar?
Now that I've had my mean-girl mettle tested, I'm up for another. Would you recommend either of these books, or anything else? I can take it!
Mandy

6 comments:

Katie said...

I really liked the Pretty Little Liars books. I am so glad you did too. And I haven't read The Clique books but I have read Gossip Girl and they are really good. You might also want to try the It Girl books or the Private series!

Mandy said...

Katie: Hmm, really. I've seen the IT Girl and Private books around. But you never know with some things. Thanks a lot for the recommendations!

brizmus said...

The Clique books are pretty good, but as for Gossip Girl - I read the first two and couldn't continue.
The show is a million times better than the books.
The It Girl books are also supposed to be great, as the others have said.

Tales of Whimsy said...

never heard much on either of them...I like the covers though.

Shalonda said...

I love the Pretty Little Liars series, and I highly recommend Gossip Girl as well. They are my guilty pleasures!

Mandy said...

Cool. Thanks for the opinions and the recommendations! I wasn't sure if they were worth the read, but I'm all over them now!~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails