Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wednesday Book Trailer *Shiver*


Whoa *Joey style*. I was poking around YouTube looking for my perfect Wednesday trailer when I found one for Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater, a book that I am just finishing up. And it is gorgeous. It relies mostly on the beautiful cover art for the book, yet it is haunting. Kind of a perfect book trailer.
But I AM really enjoying the book. I want to save all of my thoughts up for my review to come soon, but the setting is immaculate. Perfect and chilling. Here is your trailer:


And, AND, Maggie MADE this following trailer for her book, and it too is beautiful:



So, great catch this week, I think! Check back for my review of Shiver, soon to come.

Mandy

4 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

A. *giggle* Whoa Joey style was a super cute way to begin.
B. I can not wait to read Shiver. I adored Lament.

Amy said...

I really want to read this book.

Mandy said...

Juju: Ha, I'm glad you got the reference! Shiver is pretty awesome. I actually haven't read ANY of her other books, which are now on my TBR list! Lament you say? I'll check it out!

Amy: It's definately worth the read!

Linda Nguyen said...

My conputer won't let me see the videos, but I've seen Maggie's video of Shiver. I liked it. =)

I want to read Shiver too. I'm going to have to get myself a copy. I look forward to your review. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails