Saturday, October 17, 2009

Cool Book Trailers for 2009 Kirkus Video Awards

Reverie Book Reviews put me on to the 2009 Kirkus Book Video Awards finalists, which includes a book trailer for Very LeFreak by Rachel Cohn (out in January). The competition is for student filmmakers to create and submit trailers for teen books. The books are pre-chosen and are published by Delacorte Press, an imprint of Random House. You can still vote until October 30th. The winner will be announced on November 10th.


Here are the three finalists:






Wow. These are some of the best book trailers I've ever seen! Although if I HAD to vote, it would be for Very LeFreak, made by Rosie Lambert. Go on over and cast your vote!
Mandy

6 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

I'm obsessed with hair. I can't take my eyes off the gorgeous hair in book 1.

Mandy said...

Juju: Yeah it's a pretty striking cover.

Lilixtreme said...

Holy fucktart, I love the The Maze Runner trailer! I knew the book was supposed to be awesome but not that awesome! Awesomeness dude!

Heather Zundel said...

Thanks for posting this up and linking to the votes.

Arielle said...

Oh my gosh! The Maze Runner trailer scared the hell out of me! Dang! I really want to read that book!! OMG! That book trailer was amazing! One of the best I have ever seen!

-Arielle

Anonymous said...

That Maze Runner trailer was AWESOME! It totally freaked me out and I've already read the book! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails