Monday, October 19, 2009

Winner of *Pretty Dead* by Francesca Lia Block!!



*drumroll* The winner of *Pretty Dead* by Francesca Lia Block, a pretty awesome book if I say so, and one of the best Vampire books I've read is:

Wendy from Such a Lush Blog!

Wendy was chosen at Random(.org) and had this nice thing to say in her comments:

Fab review! I definitely want to read Pretty Dead, I love the cover!

Congrats!! I will be e-mailing you with the cool news.

Thank you, everyone, for reading the review and entering to win this book! Keep abreast of any contests happening at Edge of Seventeen in the future.

Have you entered to win a copy of *Fat Cat* by Robin Brande SIGNED yet? See the link in the righthand column. --->

And don't miss out on Dystopian Teen Week starting October 30th, Devil's Night *oh!*. There will be giveaways, oh yes. And really cool surprises that week.

Mandy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails